SEIL ISLAND COMMUNITY HALL
CONDITIONS OF LET
Full responsibility for the building will fall both to the individual and the organisation booking the hall. They agree to: –
- Collect the keys as agreed.
- Leave the Hall clean and tidy.
- Put recycling in relevant bins and take away all other rubbish
- Report any damages / breakages.
- Leave the Hall secure and return the keys as agreed
To avoid damaging the floor stilettos and tackety boots must not be worn in the main hall.
N.B. All Damages and Breakages will be charged.
Before a group can use the hall a member of the group must read the Fire Safety Procedures as displayed in the hall foyer. That group member is then responsible for briefing the other members of the group.
The briefing must include: –
The Emergency Plan
The layout of the hall including the location of the emergency exits and fire safety equipment.
- Where the safety information about the hall is displayed.
Access to emergency exits and corridors/passageways must be kept clear of any obstruction
- Fire doors must be kept shut
Any portable electrical equipment brought into the hall by the group must have a Portable Electrical Equipment (PAT) certificate.
- Electrical equipment must be switched off and where appropriate
unplugged before leaving the hall.
Any electrical equipment for use outside the hall must be discussed and approved by the hall committee in advance
25% Deposit must be paid with booking form.
The Balance is payable no later than 7 days before event.
Cheques made payable to “Seil Island Community Hall
Click here to download a pdf