The Lottery is very important as the income provides a large proportion of the running cost of the Hall. The more people who join, the easier it is to run the Hall.
How it works:
- A number costs £12 for a year for 12 draws. The draw is made at the monthly hall committee meeting which is usually held on the first Sunday of the month.
- There is a monthly first prize of £50 and 3 monthly prizes of £10.
- You will find the monthly winners in the hall minutes and they are also published in the Seilachan.
The lottery runs from April to March but you can join any time – just deduct £1 for each month you have missed.
November 2017 Lottery winners
- £50 Helen Glennie
- £10 Kate & John Lee, Janet McColl, David Glennie
December 2017 Lottery winners
- £50 Tim Sinclair
- £10 Paul Green, Campbell Fleming, Kim Rowswell